Ten “Off the Beaten Path” You Need to Take In 2019
Wait, you haven’t seen it yet. Here’s a list of ten “off the beaten paths” you need to take in 2019.
1. The Wahkan Valley in Tajikistan Ever heard of Pamir Mountains? Well…
2. Sandy Beaches of Vanuata in FijiHere’s a real pacific island experience without the crowds – blue holes, wreck diving et al.
3. Omo Valley in Ethiopia (Africa) Escape the modern world with a trip to the villages. You need to spend time with the tribes.
4. Abu Dhabi Forget Dubai, Abu Dhabi is the real deal.
5. Iran You got it right, Iran! And there is more than you know.
6. Svalbard in Norway Do all you can in 24 hours - day and night. Amazing right?
7. Christmas Island in Australia 1, 2, 3... 50 million red crabs. This is an eco-paradise.
8. Tonga Island in Haapai Experience a real laid back feeling with beautiful palm trees.
9. The Solomon Islands Some 992 islands to explore, it’s the real deal.
10. Kyrgystan People from all walks of life, culture, religion and race met to trade. It’s a wealth of history
30211 Avenida de las Banderas , Rancho Santa Margarita, California 92688